Building and maintaining business relationships are crucial to creating and retaining customers!
Day Marketing Solutions provides local and small business owners specific marketing solutions they need to grow their business, while they concentrate on what they do best – running their business.
The backbone of small business success is long-lasting business relationships!
One of the essential ways of building business relationships is by providing your customers and prospects with marketing content that provides consistent value.
Informative, consistent, and results-driven content marketing is required to nurture your business relationships – and grow your business.
I specialize in providing written content marketing for my customers . . . content that will help them grow their business.
How I may be able to help . . .
Too busy or don’t have the skills to provide the required content marketing to grow your business?
I may be just what you’re looking for!
Enter . . . your monthly newsletter!
Need a monthly newsletter written professionally and efficiently?
Are you a local small bussiness?
- Plumber, Electrician, Handyman
- Dentist, Medical Doctor, Physical Therapist
- Hair Salon, Barber Shop, or Spa
- Law Firm, CPA, or Financial Planner
- Real Estate Agent, Mortgage Broker, or Home Inspector
- Online Marketer
- Affiliate Marketer
- Solo Entrepreneur
- Non-Profit Organization Community or Trade Association
Do you need to grow your business? Or, at a minimum, maintain your current business volume in an increasingly more difficult business environment?
If so, a brief conversation to determine if a monthly email newsletter might be the next logical step. CONTACT ME HERE!
Why might I be the one for you . . .
- I grew up in a small, local business. My father was the manager of a business that serviced other local businesses and consumers throughout Central Illinois. As a child, I was fortunate to spend many days traveling with my father as he called on his customers and service centers.
Later on, I worked summers and after school in the business.
- For 30-plus years, I was a senior sales and marketing manager and trainer for national companies dealing directly with local businesses, publishers, and ad agencies.
- In addition, I’ve helped to manage automotive dealerships and an indoor miniature golf store.
- I’ve been a small business owner for over 15 years.
I’ve had successes, and I’ve had failures, and I’ve experienced several starts and stops. What sustained me were the relationships I built with my loyal customers.
I was never great at the one-call-close!
Building relationships has always been my most useful tool for creating and keeping customers.
I quickly learned most customer problems could be solved if I had previously built a trusting relationship with that customer, including as many decision-makers and influencers within their organization as possible.
Getting to know my potential prospects and clients and their problems, then helping them find a solution, has always been the best way for me to turn prospects into long-term customers.
Day Marketing Solutions was founded in 2015 to help small businesses grow their business using relationship marketing tools.
I’ve continuously refined my services and gradually settled on Content Marketing as the best way for me to serve my clients.
Here’s what the quote above means to me:
Publish content that speaks to your audience’s concerns, is concise, reliable, and is delivered in the most effective way. If you consistently deliver valuable content to your audience, they will, in turn, grow their own business and reward you with their loyalty.
Currently, Day Marketing Solutions offers Newsletter Marketing as our relationship-building solution.
(Potential additional solutions planned for the future: blog posts, white papers, and website content)
Newsletter Marketing – helping business owners build long-term relationships with their clients – is now my primary customer solution.
A company newsletter is one of the more cost-effective, and time-efficient Content Marketing services a local, small business owner can use to consistently build client relationships, increase client retention, and bring in new clients.
A business (especially a local business) must remind its customers regularly that you’re still there and you have solutions that can help them.
A company newsletter will help you grow your business.
Why Email Newsletters?
- Company newsletters sent via email help you stay top of mind with your clients and prospects and keep strengthening your client relationships.
- Compared to other marketing channels, such as paid advertising, social media, or your Google Business Profile, a monthly email newsletter is not overtly promotional and offers product announcements, practical advice, company news, and upcoming events.
- A newsletter delivered by email can also be consumed on the phone, tablet, or laptop. It’s available to them wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
- And, compared to the other online channels mentioned above, delivering your newsletter by email allows you to own your subscriber list! Your list is all yours. It’s not owned by an outside, third-party. You can use it for other marketing campaigns, as well.